1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCEThis legal notice regulates the use of the website, hereinafter referred to as “THE WEB”, which is owned by INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTORS ORGANIZATION S.L., hereinafter referred to as “THE OWNER OF THE WEB.”
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this Legal Notice.
The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONSTHE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
o The person in charge is INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTORS ORGANIZATION S.L.
o Their CIF is: B01717099
o Their address is: CARRETERA VIEJA DE BUNIOLA - KM 6.2 ,, 07141, MARRATXI (MALLORCA), ILLES BALEARS
o They are registered in the commercial register of Palma de Mallorca in volume 2864, folio 38, entry 1 with sheet PM-89290.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different ways of contact, which are detailed below:
o Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other ways detailed above.
3. ACCESS CONDITIONS AND USEThe website and its services are freely accessible; however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that they communicate to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB
and not to use them to do the following and other unlawful actions:
a. Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism, or, in general, againts the law or public order
b. Introduce computer viruses into the network or take actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties as well as obstruct the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services
c. Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or computer systems and restricted areas of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information
d. Violate the intellectual property or industrial rights as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties
e. Supplant the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party
f. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or in the case it is legally permitted
g. Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent from THE OWNER OF THE WEB
All the website contents, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and its graphic design and source codes constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to have been assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any kind of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
The establishment of an hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request a writing authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the Home page or Home page of our website and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB or include illegal, contrary content to good manners and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITYThe content of this website is of general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any
kind arising from:
a. The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, and made available to those who it has been accessed through the website or the services offered
b. The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data
c. Breach the laws, good intentions, public order, traffic uses, and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, honor rights, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIESIn the case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying himself/herself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or differences that may arise due to the interpretation, compliance and execution of this contract to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user's domicile or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
7. PUBLICATIONSThe administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.