This cookie statement was last updated on April 14, 2021, and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What Are Cookies?A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website, and your browser stores it on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to relevant third-party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What Are Scripts?A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What Is a Web Beacon?A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on that website. For this, various data about you are stored by web beacons.
5.1 Consent Settings ManagementThe user has the right to show their agreement by providing consent, which we will request from the user when visiting our website.
This consent may be modified at any time.
6.1 Technical or Functional CookiesSome cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical CookiesAnalytical cookies are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and, thus, carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
6.3 Advertising CookiesAdvertising cookies are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces offered on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made on our website. For this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the internet, and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
6.4 Social Media ButtonsOn our website, we have included buttons to advertise pages (e.g., "like" and “pin") or share them (e.g., "tweet") on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. These buttons work using their own code. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information, so a personalized ad can be shown to you.
7. Used CookiesHere are the cookies used on this site:
|misia_session||misia.world||session||essential||user session control|
|cookieControlPrefs||misia.world||session||essential||save user cookie preferences|
8. Your Rights Regarding Personal DataYou have the following rights in respect to your personal data:
· You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be kept.
· Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know.
· Right of rectification: You have the right to complete, rectify, erase, or block your personal data whenever you want.
· If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
· Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them entirely to another data controller.
· Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enabling/Disabling and Deleting CookiesYou can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed once more after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Denomination: INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTORS ORGANIZATION S.L.
Address: CARRETERA VIEJA DE BUNIOLA - KM 6.2, 07141, MARRATXI (MALLORCA), ILLES BALEARS